Counselling can offer help to those facing:
– depression – low self-esteem – addiction
– anger issues – self harm – suicide – domestic violence
– anxiety – stress – co-dependency
– sexual abuse and rape
– loss – lack of direction – abuse in childhood
– lack of direction – eating disorders
– relationship issues including sexual issues, conflict, separation and divorce
– step-parenting struggles – hoarding
– women’s emotional wellbeing including miscarriage, challenges of motherhood and abortion
– trauma and PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder)
The Ananda Clinic welcomes individuals who wish to explore patterns of behaviour, or those who wish to work on raising their self-awareness to work towards being the person they want to be.
Tanya Wright MBACP (Accred), Adv Dip Couns
Counselling Session (50 mins) £45
(Subsidised rates are available for those on low income/benefits)
Tanya recommends that an initial telephone conversation take place between herself and the client to ensure both parties are clear and happy to proceed with a consultation.
Maureen Carroll Adv Dip in Couns, MBACP
Initial Session fees (50 mins) £40.00 (Initial Session includes an assessment; a telephone assessment is available)
Subsequent Counselling Session fees
Adult (50 mins) £40.00
Adolescent 16-18 years (50mins) £35.00
Child/Full-time Student (50mins) £35.00
Louisa DuBarry-Hennessey MBACP (Accred) Adv Dip Couns – Cruse Bereavement Counsellor (Accred)
Counselling Session (60mins) £40
The first session includes an assessment. This is to explore and discuss what you would like from counselling. It also gives you an opportunity to ask me any questions about the therapy.
Concessions are available for counselling students.
Dr Em Perera Chartered Clinical Psychologist with the British Psychological Society (BPS); Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
Fee Range £85 – £115
~ Adolescents (11-17)
~ Anxiety disorders: phobias, generalised anxiety disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder, social anxiety, trauma/PTSD, panic, health anxiety
~ Depression/low mood/dysthymia
~ Low self-esteem
~ Couples/Family Relationships/Parenting
~ Life transitions
~ Eating disorders
~ Substance misuse
~ Self harm
Would also consider
~ Children (6-10) as part of family therapy
For more information on Dr Perera please see her page.