Counselling can offer help to those facing:
– depression – low self-esteem – addiction
– anger issues – self harm – suicide – domestic violence
– anxiety – stress – co-dependency
– sexual abuse and rape
– loss – lack of direction – abuse in childhood
– lack of direction – eating disorders
– relationship issues including sexual issues, conflict, separation and divorce
– step-parenting struggles – hoarding
– women’s emotional wellbeing including miscarriage, challenges of motherhood and abortion
– trauma and PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder)
The Ananda Clinic welcomes individuals who wish to explore patterns of behaviour, or those who wish to work on raising their self-awareness to work towards being the person they want to be.
Dr Em Perera Chartered Clinical Psychologist with the British Psychological Society (BPS), Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) and ACT therapist and supervisor. Counselling Session (60 mins) £85 – £115
Maureen Carroll, Counsellor and Psychotherapist Adv Dip in Couns, MBACP
Initial Session fees (50 mins) £50.00 (Initial Session includes an assessment; a telephone assessment is available)
Subsequent Counselling Session fees
Adult (50 mins) £50.00
Adolescent 16-18 years (50mins) £45.00
Child/Full-time Student (50mins) £45.00
Louisa DuBarry-Hennessey MBACP (Accred) Adv Dip Couns – Cruse Bereavement Counsellor (Accred)
Counselling Session (60mins) £45
The first session includes an assessment. This is to explore and discuss what you would like from counselling. It also gives you an opportunity to ask me any questions about the therapy.
Concessions are available for counselling students.