For the safety of all our staff and patients at this clinic, we are taking every measure possible to keep our community safe.
- We practice stringent cleaning and hygiene protocols.
- All practitioners are practicing maximum infection control procedures regarding hand washing and any physical contact.
- We are not travelling outside our local area or putting ourselves at risk by attending any large gatherings and are deliberately avoiding possible infection risks.
- We are still open and fulfilling all appointments.
- We can still take bookings.
- This will remain the case unless notified by the government or we are made aware of any increased risk.
In the meantime, we ask the following of all our patients:
If you have flu-like symptoms, persistent cough and/ or fever please do not come to the clinic.
If you have been in contact with anyone who has confirmed COVID-19 or you suspect they have it, please do not come to the clinic.
If you have symptoms of coronavirus infection (COVID-19), however mild, stay at home and do not leave your house for 7 days from when your symptoms started and call 111 or visit the 111 online site https://111.nhs.uk/ for more information.
If you have travelled to any of the following places and returned in February or March 2020, you should self-isolate, even if you have no symptoms, and use the 111 online Coronavirus service to find out what to do next.
- Hong Kong
If you need to cancel your appointment as a result of this, we will waive any cancellation fee and organise another appointment for you when you are no longer at risk of passing on infection.